After you Activate/Freeze/Lock-in your tax roll by setting the Tax Roll Date in Tax Roll Setup, you need to immediately upload/send a copy of your database with your new tax roll to Pontem and let them know you are ready to have the tax roll visible to the public.
To upload your database to Pontem:
- Look for the upload application ICON on your desktop; double click to open the application.
- If you get a dialog stating it's already running, you can open it from the Systems Tray in the lower right corner
- Click on the up error to open the tray
- Right Click on the GBack Icon in the tray to get a pop up menu
- Select OPEN from the pop up menu
- When the application is open (see pic below), you will be presented with a list/grid with one item/job in the list. Select this item in the list - it will be highlighted in dark blue
- Once the the job is selected, you can run it by selecting a button on the speed bar
- Now you need to send a notice to Pontem. Select this link Create a Support Case to alert the Pontem Technical Support team to publish the uploaded database to the Web Server.
When Pontem has finished the process of publishing your new tax roll (within 12 to 24 hours), they will send you an email with a link for you to check it out for yourself.